Mission: To share the latest news and updates from the Berkeley Lab IT Division and to ensure Lab staff and affiliates are aware of available IT resources.
- To suggest topics for the IT Newsletter, please submit the IT Communications Form.
- For user access to edit an Operations Area Division website, see instructions for WordPress Access.
- For general questions and comments related to the IT website and the IT Newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical support, view IT Support & Consulting or contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.
- Edit or draft communications content
- Facilitate review and approvals
- Distribution to broader audiences
- Track response and engagement
The Office of the CIO and IT Division publish a monthly newsletter to help educate and inform the Berkeley Lab community and other interested subscribers. Content may include messages from the IT Division Director/CIO, featured stories written in collaboration with IT subject matter experts, and the latest in updates and recommendations from Berkeley Lab IT.
Contact IT Communications for questions or feedback related to the IT newsletter or website, including corrections or suggestions for future topics. Note: Recipients may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
The current communication channels and options for sharing IT-related news and updates are described below. Please note the list is not exhaustive and publication is subject to approval.
Prior to submitting content for publication in the channels below, IT staff should notify IT Communications using the request form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description of the topic/purpose and timeframe.
- IT Division Website: View the IT News page for example articles.
- Monthly IT Newsletter: Sent to all Lab employees and affiliates. View the IT Newsletter Archive
- Elements: The Berkeley Lab employee and affiliates news platform.
- Lab social media, such as @BerkeleyLab Twitter
- Lab-wide communications for emergencies (See Security & Emergency Services)
Table of Contents
Services: Available IT Communications support services.
IT Newsletter: The Office of the CIO and IT Division publish a monthly newsletter to inform users of IT news, events, and activities. View the Newsletter Archive and the IT News page for past articles.
Channels: Details of current IT communications channels and platforms.