Mission: To share the latest news and updates from the Berkeley Lab IT Division and to ensure Lab staff and affiliates are aware of available IT resources.
IT Communications Staff
- To suggest topics for the IT Newsletter, please submit the IT Communications Form.
- For user access to edit an Operations Area Division website, see instructions for WordPress Access.
- For questions and comments related to the IT website and the IT Newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical support or questions related to Operations Area Division websites, email email@example.com. For general IT questions, consult the IT FAQ or contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following internal employee services are available to IT Division staff:
- Edit or draft communications content
- Facilitate review and approvals
- Distribution to broader audiences
- Track response and engagement
The IT Division publishes a monthly newsletter to help educate and inform the Berkeley Lab community and other interested subscribers. Content may include messages from the IT Division Director/CIO, featured stories written in collaboration with IT subject matter experts, and the latest in updates and recommendations from Berkeley Lab IT.
Email email@example.com for questions or feedback related to the IT newsletter or website, including corrections or suggestions for future topics.
The current communication channels and options for sharing IT-related news and updates are described below. Please note the list is not exhaustive and publication is subject to approval.
Prior to submitting content for publication in the channels below, IT staff should notify IT Communications using the request form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description of the topic/purpose and timeframe.
- IT Division Website: View the IT News page for example articles.
- Monthly IT Newsletter: Sent to all Lab employees and affiliates. View the IT Newsletter Archive
- Elements: The Berkeley Lab employee and affiliates news platform.
- Lab social media, such as @BerkeleyLab Twitter
- Lab-wide communications for emergencies (See Security & Emergency Services)