- Open a browser and navigate to https://globus.lbl.gov
- Use your Lawrencium OTP Credentials to authenticate
- Once authenticated, click on the endpoint tab in the sidebar
- For example, search for lbnl#lrc to find lawrencium’s GridFTP endpoint
Open in Dash/Authenticate
- Single click on the endpoint to view its properties
- Open the endpoint in the file manager. By default the Globus UI will display your $HOME directory. Type a filepath name in the navigation bar next to “Path” to navigate to a different directory (i.e. — /global/scratch/<username>)
Two Panel View and Transfer
- Select the two panel icon to bring up another view
- Type the name of another endpoint in the navigation bar next to collection.
You are ready to transfer files!
- Highlight a file you would like to transfer from one endpoint to the other
- Press the Start button to start the transfer
- View the Activity page to see the transfer progress