The Berkeley Lab Records Management Office (RMO), formerly Archives and Records, works in close cooperation with the National Archives and Records Administration’s (NARA’s) Pacific Region (San Francisco) Federal Records Center and Archives facilities in San Bruno to preserve, maintain, and provide access to laboratory records, including textual records, photographs, maps, architectural and engineering records, motion-pictures, and videotape.
The Berkeley Lab Records Management Office (RMO) is committed to managing records that document Berkeley Lab’s work. Specific responsibilities include:
- Meeting the legal, fiscal, administrative, and research needs of the Laboratory and its stakeholders through the comprehensive and on-going collection of records that adequately and properly document the history, organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of projects and research at LBNL.
- Provide training to LBNL employees about their records management responsibilities.
- Respond to internal and external records requests insuring that the right records and information are available.
The Berkeley Lab Records Management Office (RMO) is located in Building 69. Please call (510) 486-5525 or send email to email@example.com for more information.
- Karen C. Nelson – Operations Records Specialist
- Beret A. Ranelletti – R&D Records Specialist
- Sara Ross – Administrative Assistant
For library reference services please contact the Berkeley Lab Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with LBL reports please contact Report Coordination at email@example.com
For assistance with photographs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org