The IT Division provides several types of Accounts as well as support for all aspects of login and account access control including StrongID, LDAP, AD, account names, and related services.
- Enterprise Directory Accounts (for all staff and affiliates). Automatically created as part of the HR on-boarding process.
- Windows Active Directory (which can also be used by Mac users) to access workstations and shared files on the network. Automatically created for staff (and one type of affiliate) – contractors, others upon request.
- Google Apps Accounts which provide access to Google mail, calendar, sites, and drive/docs. Automatically created for staff (and one type of affiliate) – contractors, others upon request.
- SCS cluster Account. Created upon request
- Unix server account. Created upon request.
Learn more about Identity Management at the Lab: identity.lbl.gov
Manage passwords: password.lbl.gov