Berkeley Lab Audio|Visual Services, provides equipment and technical support for lab events. Audio|Visual (AV) equipment and technical services may be secured by submitting the AV Request Form or by calling 510-486-4357.
- The Audio|Visual Group provides conference room support to many of the lab's onsite conference rooms.
- AV staff will work with Berkeley Lab staff to plan, design, and purchase an effective audio|visual system for their needs.
- Digital Signage provides a modern, manageable way to deliver news, information, emergency alerts, and media to displays in common areas, entryways, lobbies, and more.
- Berkeley Lab A|V offers on-location event support services at both on-site and off-site locations. They support audio and video recording as well as live streaming for all Berkeley Lab events. The experienced staff are available to assist in providing and supporting the AV technology needed for Berkeley Lab events. In addition, consultation is available to ensure staff have all the media technology they need to make events a success.
- All Berkeley Lab employees are granted a Zoom Pro account license with no time limit and up to 300 remote attendees.
- A limited number of Zoom Webinar licenses (500 remote attendee max) are available for short-term use by lbl.gov users.
- AV services can schedule lab-wide Zoom webinars on behalf of organizers and post link to join on streaming.lbl.gov (3,000 remote attendee max).
- A Zoom webinar is typically used for remote audiences who will have no control over their camera or microphone.
- Hosts and panelists control the webinar, while remote attendees watch the broadcast and submit questions using the Q&A feature.