Berkeley Lab’s IT AV Services team provides equipment and technical support for onsite events at the Lab. Audio Visual equipment and technical services can be secured by submitting the AV Request Form or by calling 510-486-4357.
- The IT AV Services team provides conference room support to many of the Lab's onsite conference rooms.
- The AV team will work with Berkeley Lab staff to plan, design and purchase effective Audio|Visual systems for their needs.
- Digital Signage provides a modern, manageable way to deliver news, information, emergency alerts, and media to displays in common areas, entryways, lobbies, and more.
- Berkeley Lab's IT AV Services team offers event support services for onsite locations at the Lab. The team supports audio and video recording as well as live streaming for all Berkeley Lab events. The experienced staff are available to assist in providing and supporting the Audio|Visual technology needed for Berkeley Lab events. In addition, consultation is available to ensure staff have all the media technology they need to make events a success.
- All Berkeley Lab employees are granted a Zoom Pro account license with no time limit and up to 300 remote attendees.
- A limited number of Zoom Webinar licenses (500 remote attendee max) are available for short-term use by lbl.gov users.
- AV services can schedule lab-wide Zoom webinars on behalf of organizers and post link to join on streaming.lbl.gov (3,000 remote attendee max).
- A Zoom webinar is typically used for remote audiences who will have no control over their camera or microphone.
- Hosts and panelists control the webinar, while remote attendees watch the broadcast and submit questions using the Q&A feature.