Go to zoom.lbl.gov for training and other resources.
View questions and answers to common Zoom questions.
Zoom User Account
Manage personal Zoom preferences and meetings.
Check for notifications regarding Zoom and other IT services at it-status.lbl.gov.
Zoom for Client Meetings is Berkeley Lab’s recommended video conferencing platform. Features include HD video and audio, online collaboration, digital whiteboards, Google Calendar sync, and built-in integration with Zoom Rooms.
- Send messages and share files in your team and personal channels.
- Start a voice or video call with any other members of your workspace directly within Zoom.
- Share your screen to show your teammates exactly what you see on your computer.
- Sync schedules and meetings with Google Calendar.
- Search conversation history in Zoom to find relevant messages, files, channels, and people.
- Integrate the Zoom AV system into conference rooms to create Zoom Rooms.
Easy and flexible, Zoom is one of the most popular video conferencing platforms today. Zoom is an appropriate solution for a wide range of purposes, from 1:1 discussions to all-hands briefings to hybrid events.
IT secured Zoom as one of Berkeley Lab’s enterprise services at no cost to individual users.. All Berkeley Lab staff are automatically provisioned a Zoom Pro account license.