Digital Signage provides a modern, manageable way to deliver news, information, emergency alerts, and media to displays in common areas, entryways, lobbies, and more.
Digital signage allows Berkeley Lab organizations to display rich, engaging content to various audiences. By displaying content digitally, they can reduce the time, cost, and environmental impact associated with traditional print media.
- Publish content to a single display or group of displays quickly
- Display important or emergency announcements instantly
- Present multiple forms of content, including images, videos, and web pages
- Broadcast live events or streams
- Build dynamic content using information from weather providers, stocks, RSS, and more
What to Expect
Digital Signage is a cloud hosted solution, for which ScreenCloud promises 99.5% uptime.
Digital signage implementations can vary in scale. However, at minimum, the following is required:
- A digital flat-panel display, or similar
- A digital signage player
- Power and wired networking connectivity
- A BU Login authorized to manage content
- Content to display
- A computer with a browser supported by ScreenCloud
When implementing digital signage, costs will vary depending on the equipment required, installation, and implementation. Please submit a request for a consultation to discuss digital signage needs.