Berkeley Lab Records Liaison Officers (RLO’s) represent their division/department in records policy matters and work with the Records Management Office (RMO) to coordinate and implement the policies and procedures of the Laboratory’s records management program in their division/department.
The RPM requires that divisions appoint a Records Liaison Officer with the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate records management activities with both the Laboratory-wide program and within their division or department
- Help ensure that their division or departments records program adheres to applicable laws and regulations as well as standards, procedures and guidelines from RMO.
- Coordinate the transfer of inactive records. Direct people in your division to use the Records Transfer Procedure.
- Prevent the accidental, unwarranted, or unscheduled destruction or removal of records within your division/department. If you think this has occurred or is occurring, contact us immediately (ext. 5525 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Respond to records disposal notices you receive from RMO in a timely manner.
|Accelerator Technology and Applied Physics||William (Wes) Tabler||WWTabler@lbl.gov||510-486-7135|
|Advanced Light Source||Janice Krueger||JCKrueger@lbl.gov||510-495-2146|
|Chemical Sciences||Deborah Reed||DAReed@lbl.gov||510-495-8703|
|Computing Sciences —
|Earth and Environmental Sciences Area||Nieves(YingYing) Kooyman||NTKooyman@lbl.gov||510-486-4539|
|Energy Technologies Area||Julie Glover||JGlover@lbl.gov||510-486-4270|
|Environment, Health & Safety||Karen Nelson||KCNelson@lbl.gov||510-486-5525|
|Intellectual Property Office||Vacant|
|Joint Genome Institute (JGI)||Denise Yadon||DYadon@lbl.gov||510-495-8337|
|Material Sciences||Laura King||LKing@lbl.gov||510-486-6532|
|Nuclear Science||Tom Gallant||TGGallant@lbl.gov||510-486-7022 / 510-486-5146|
|Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO)||Diane Ferris||DMFerris@lbl.gov||510-486-4235|
|Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) –
|Projects and Infrastructure Modernization||Karen Nelson||KCNelson@lbl.gov||510-486-4686|