Requests for service should be submitted by a Division’s designated Telephone Coordinator. For further information, please call the Telephone Service Center at x7997 or send email to email@example.com. For mobile phone requests please visit our Mobile Services page.
The following phone services may be obtained by sending e-mail to the Telephone Service Center:
- Install new telephones and auxiliary equipment
- Move, change features, extensions or set types of equipment
- Disconnect telephones and auxiliary equipment
- Change user name
- Order headsets, pagers, calling cards, or cellular equipment
- Rent conference phones
- Install data jacks (include floor plan as attachment)
- Make any of the following modifications to existing telephone equipment:
- Change number of rings
- Change calling level of access
- Add voice mail to existing extensions
For any of the above services, send email to the Telephone Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your service charge Project-Activity ID with your request.