(The exact location and date of reopening has not been determined, please bear with us.)
If you need consultation or help tracking down books and no one is available in the Library office, 50-4032, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two copies of the Salary Book.
- One is in the Reading Lounge, 54-002. (The room underneath the cafeteria.) The room/building are generally open during business hours. The salary book should be on the desk as you enter the room.
- The other copy is kept in the Library office and a time will need to scheduled to access the book. The office will be open most Tuesdays and Fridays. If you want/need to use the office copy, please email the library, email@example.com, to schedule a time to make sure that someone is available to give you access to the book.
Books can be returned to the LBNL Library four ways:
- Via the drop box located just outside 50B-2231. (Turn left as you exit the elevator on the second floor.)
- Via the drop box located in the Reading Lounge, 54-002. (The building should be open business hours.)
- Via mail: Library, One Cyclotron Road, 50-4032.
- Any UCB Library book return.
Thank you for your patience.