Before you rush to upgrade, please review these steps first:
- Confirm that your device is compatible with macOS Sonoma.
- Are all of your peripherals/devices compatible?
- Is all of your installed software compatible?
- Do you have the installers and information for required software, should you need to reinstall it?
- We highly recommend that a current Time Machine backup or Druva InSync backup of your computer is available before proceeding with the upgrade.
Once you go through the checklist above and are ready to upgrade, follow Apple’s instructions to complete the process: How to download and install macOS.